https://www.patreon.com/MichaelCecil

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

So, I see you took my word processor files again...

While changing the file I had open to 27 pages of nothing but hashtags.

Cute.

As if that is going to help you now.

You have never understood.

It is already too late.

It would have been better if you had merely listened to me...

43 years ago.

Michael

P.S. Do you actually think that I would be so STUPID as to actually put my most important writings on the Internet, where they can always be stolen by IDIOT-PSYCHOPATHS like you?

What you really would like to know--but it would not help you anyway (trust me in this)--is the information that I have written on two or three pages of a yellow legal pad over the past several months...

A policy that I instituted when you first stole my word processor files probably a year or more ago.

Oh, by the way, you paid no attention to what I wrote several days ago: "I call heaven and earth to witness against you today..."

What did you think that means?

Never mind.

No comments: