Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Let me explain something to you.

You have a lot of the information that you might have been looking for.

It was in the word processor files that you stole from me around a year ago and over the past week.

What you DON'T have is the sequence of the events.

What you DON'T have is the "source code" for interpreting the symbols and the numbers that I use.

What you DON'T have is why I use double or triple numbers: 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 etc. as the decoding numbers for what I have written.

Sometimes they refer to chakras or churches; sometimes they refer to specific women; sometimes they refer to the precise times of autobiographical events; sometimes they refer to chapters and verses from the Revelations; sometimes they refer to the deterioration and the progression of the conflict between Non-duality and Duality.

Sometimes they have an esoteric meaning.

Sometimes they refer to the space-time reality.

Neither are you at all aware that, in most instances, I did not CHOOSE for the words I have written to be disappeared when I posted them to this website.

However that happened, it was not MY decision.

Nor do you have ANY idea of the songs that were playing on the radio while I was writing these words...

Which established very firm synchronicities with what I was writing or initiated those writings in the first place.

In other words, you do not have ONE clue what I mean by the words I have written.

For what purpose?

In order to demonstrate that you should have TALKED to me and asked me questions about what I had written.

But you were either too uninterested, too lazy, too ignorant, or too arrogant to condescend to even talk to me.

Over the past 43 years, millions have died because of that.

But that was just the beginning.

Michael

No comments: