Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Context of the Prophecy of August, 1979*

Peter Gabriel (Synchronicity: Jibril in Arabic—see Sura 2:98 the Quran)

(According to a Dead Sea Scroll designated 4Q529, it is the angel Gabriel who makes the Vision of the “Son of man”/“Night Journey” of Mohammed understandable)





Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I could see the city lights
Wind was blowing
Time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night
He was something to observe

[Anyone who has read the Prophecy should immediately recognize the parallels.]

Came in close, I heard a voice
Standing, stretching every nerve
Had to listen had no choice
I did not believe the information**
I just had to trust imagination
My heart going boom boom boom
“Son”, he said, “grab your things, I’ve come to take you home.”

To keep in silence I resigned
My friends would think I was a nut
Turning water into wine
Open doors would soon be shut
So I went from day to day
Though my life was in a rut
Till I thought of what I’d say
And which connection I should cut
I was feeling part of the scenery***
I walked right out of the machinery****
My heart going boom boom boom
“Son”, he said, “grab your things, I’ve come to take you home.”

When illusion spin her net
I’m never where I want to be
And liberty she pirouette*****
When I think that I am free
Watched by empty silhouettes
Who close their eyes but still can see
No one taught them etiquette******
I will show another me
Today I don’t need a replacement
I’ll show them what the smile on my face meant
My heart going boom boom boom
“Son”, he said, grab your things, I’ve come to take you home.”

Hay, hay, hay, hay, hay, hay, hay, I’ll soon be home.

Michael

(Previously sent to this blog on August 26, 2013)

*The Prophecy of August, 1979 was sent by certified mail, return receipts requested and received, to President Theodore Hesburgh, and Chairman of the Theology Department, David Burrell, at the University of Notre Dame, in early September, 1979. Subsequently, it was faxed to the Washington, D.C. embassies of Egypt, Syria and the Israel in December, 2007.

**The Vision-Prophecy of the coming “time of trouble”—which, as all Revelation, occurs only in the context of the cessation of time and thought—was so utterly and completely horrifying as to be beyond human comprehension. There is simply no intellectual category of meaning into which such ‘information’ can be placed. Thus, the response I have for those theologians who excuse themselves by saying that they did not believe the Prophecies that I sent them: Neither did I. Disbelief does not transform Truth into falsehood.

***The 2-dimensional ‘flat’ space consciousness prior to the “pirouette” of self-reflection, which creates ‘particle’, ‘space’, ‘time’, and the consciousness of the 3-dimensional ‘curved’ space; that is, the ‘fallen’ consciousness.

****The reflex, fear and desire mechanism of the dualistic or ‘fallen’ consciousness, as symbolized in the three Agents in The Matrix.

*****This refers to the ‘movement’ of self-reflection, which is the very origin of the dualistic or ‘fallen’ consciousness of the “self”, and occurs prior to the postulation of the thought of the ‘thinker’, which is the foundation of the dualistic or ‘fallen’ consciousness of the ‘thinker’.

******The number of replies I have received to the thousands upon thousands of letters and e-mails I have sent to the religious ‘authorities’ and the mainstream, ‘alternative’ and Internet media officials over the past 34+ years could probably be counted on the fingers of two or maybe three hands; all of those replies being negative; not one of them acknowledging even so much as a snowflake’s chance in hell that I could be telling them the Truth. A cassette tape explaining the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’, sent in October or November, 1981 to the Neve Yerushalayim School for Women in Jerusalem, however, resulted in the one and only positive response from a religious ‘authority’ that I have ever received.

This note was previously sent to this blog in November of 2010.

No comments: