Can You See These Words?
At precisely what point do you become blind to the following words and their meaning?
1) Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed taught “the resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’ (are you blind yet?), based upon the Revelation of the memories of previous lives (are you blind yet?). This statement is in fulfillment of the Prophecy in Chapter 12, verses 9-10 of the Book of Daniel (are you blind yet?)
2) The metaphysical doctrines of Judaism, Christianity and Islam deny and contradict the Revelation and Doctrine of “the resurrection” (are you blind yet?), thereby establishing the theological foundation (are you blind yet?) of both Islamic terrorism (are you blind yet?), Zionist terrorism (are you blind yet?) and Christian anti-Semitic and Islamophobic terrorism (are you blind yet?), as well as the conflict between the “king of the North” and the “king of the South” (are you blind yet?) which, ultimately, will draw in the “kings of the East” into World War III:
(are you blind yet?)
(are you blind yet?)
3) The censorship of the Truth about the Revelation and Doctrine of “the resurrection” by both the mainstream and the ‘alternative’ media (are you blind yet?), as well as Wikipedia (are you blind yet?), perpetuates the monotheistic religious terrorisms (are you blind yet?) while specifically (are you blind yet?) inciting World War III (are you blind yet?).
4) If you can read these words and yet do nothing (are you blind yet?), how are you any different than a man and a woman who go back to sleep after having been awakened in the middle of the night and told that their house is on fire, thereby consigning themselves and their children to a horrifying death? (certainly you are blind by now).
5) You cannot even see these words: Why do you prefer death to the Truth?
These questions should be asked of every monotheistic religious official and media official on the face of the earth...
Michael Joseph Cecil (Chapter 12, verse 1 of the Book of Daniel, Sura 2, verses 97-98 & 285 of the Quran, Column XVII of the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light & Chapter 3, verse 12 of the Revelation of John) and:
Sarah-->Elijah-->John the Baptist-->Mohammed-->Elizabeth Anne Cecil (Chapter 12, verse 13 of the Book of Daniel and Chapter 11, verse 14 & Chapter 17, verses 10-13 of the Gospel of Matthew) (1987) (7th Church) for:
Hagar-->the apostle Mary-->Danielle (1982-1987) (6th Church)
(March, 1987—http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap960705.html )
Isaac-->the apostle John-->Robin (1986) (4th Church)
Ishmael-->the apostle Peter-->Cindy (1992) (5th Church)
Jacob-->the apostle Thomas-->Linda (1987- (2nd Church)
Esau-->the apostle, Judas-->Susan (1970) (1st Church)
Isaiah’s wife-->the apostle James-->Kimberly (2000- (3rd Church)