Follow by Email

Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2015

See Something, Say Something”
Really?
To Whom?

I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me; I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here I am. Here I am.’ I spread out my hands all the day to a rebellious people, who walk in a way that is not good, following their own devices; a people who provoke me to my face continually...Who say, ‘Keep to yourself, do not come near me, for I am too holy for you’. These are a smoke in my nostrils, a fire that burns all the day.”

Chapter 65, verses 1, 2 & 5 of the
Book of Isaiah

Teachers of lies [have smoothed] Thy people [with words],
and [false prophets] have led them astray;
they perish without understanding
for their works are in folly.
For I am despised by them
and they have no esteem for me
They have banished me from my land
like a bird from its nest;
all my friends and brethren are driven far from me
and hold me for a broken vessel.

And they, teachers of lies
and seers of falsehood
have schemed against me a devilish scheme,
to exchange the Law engraved on my heart by Thee
for the smooth things (which they speak) to Thy people.
And they withhold from the thirsty the drink of Knowledge,
and assuage their thirst with vinegar...”

I have been iniquity for the wicked,
ill-repute on the lips of the fierce,
the scoffers have gnashed their teeth.

I have been a byword to traitors,
the assembly of the wicked has raged against me;
they have roared like turbulent seas
and their towering waves have spat out mud and slime.”
To the interpreters of error I have been an opponent,
[but a man of peace] to all who see Truth.”

from the Thanksgiving Hymns
of the Dead Sea Scrolls

I see an international media that ignores, censors and suppresses the fundamental monotheistic Revelations; while propagating, unquestioningly, the LIES of the monotheist DEATH cult clericalisms...

As those who are slaughtered, tortured to death, or whose lives have been utterly destroyed, increase by the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands and millions...

(All of which horrors, however, do not even begin to approximate the horrors of the Vision of the “time of trouble” that I received in January, 1975, or the Prophecy of August, 1979:


I see an international legal system which is blind, or viciously indifferent (what difference does it make?), to the relationship between the censorship of Truth and the mass murder that results from the monotheistic DEATH cult theologies.

I see an international political establishment that spends tens or hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars on programs for ‘countering violent extremism’; programs whose STARTING point is the utter disregard of IDEOLOGY; programs which not only do not reduce; but, in fact, only INCREASE (just watch) monotheistic religious terrorism (you get what you pay for).

I see an international religious establishment that is paid hundreds of millions of dollars yearly to LIE about the Revelations; hundreds of millions of dollars yearly to INCITE monotheistic religious terrorism and warfare toward the initiation of a “time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation.”

And I see an international media, legal system, and political and religious establishment that are utterly IMPERVIOUS to reality or Truth and DO NOT CARE about human suffering or the loss of human life...

As busy as they are wishing for their victims—or, incredibly, celebrating—‘Peace on earth’.

So, to whom, precisely, am I supposed to “say” what I “see”?

(And all the congregation said, ‘Go to hell’.)

Michael (Chapter 12, verse 1 of the Book of Daniel, Sura 2, verse 98 of the Quran, Column XVII of the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light & Chapter 3, verse 12 of the Revelation of John) for

Sarah-->Elijah-->John the Baptist-->Mohammed-->Elizabeth (Chapter 12, verse 13 of the Book of Daniel and Chapter 11, verse 14 & Chapter 17, verses 10-13 of the Gospel of Matthew(1987) (7th Church) and:

(Seven Women, Seven Churches and Seven Sisters )

Hagar-->the apostle Mary-->Danielle (1982-1987) (6th Church)

(March, 1987—http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap960705.html )

Isaac-->the apostle John-->Robin (1986) (4th Church)

Ishmael-->the apostle Peter-->Cindy (1992) (5th Church)

Jacob-->the apostle Thomas-->Linda (1987- (2nd Church)

Esau-->the apostle, Judas-->Susan (1970) (1st
 Church)

Isaiah’s wife-->the apostle James-->Kimberly (2000-  (3rd 
 Church)






Skype ID: deadseascrolls12

No comments: