Follow by Email

Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

On Your Birthday, Susan

Dear Susan,

No, I have not forgotten.

The singing of my heart:

Holly Holy:


And the joy and sorrow:


I Just Can't Help Believing:


Spirit In the Sky:





If You Could Read My Mind:



Nor have I forgotten that it was from you that I first learned of ‘the Fall’ from a woman’s perspective.

And that the Christian theologians do not have ONE CLUE as to the motivations of Judas, the Gospels having been written by people who could not understand the complexity of the situation. (In fact, the Christian hatred of Judas is a measure of their inability to comprehend the evil of the Pharisees; that is, their own evil):

The Southern Cross:


Michael (Chapter 12, verse 1 of the Book of Daniel, Sura 2, verse 98 of the Quran, Column XVII of the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light & Chapter 3, verse 12 of the Revelation of John) for

Esau-->the apostle, Judas-->Susan (1970) (1st Church)


No comments: