Follow by Email

Translate

Saturday, October 24, 2015

On Your Birthday, Robin

Dear Robin,

I doubt that you remember very much of this. But, for me, it is as if it happened yesterday:

It was 29 years ago today that I gave you, for your 24th birthday, a copy of the manuscript (not exactly a ‘romantic’ gesture, right?) explaining in some detail the reply of the Jesus to the Sadducees; and that the term “angels in heaven”, for example, was a figurative description of the Revelation of the memories of previous lives; a previous version of that manuscript having been given, 3 weeks earlier, to the members of the Jesus Seminar during their conference at Notre Dame (as part of an unsuccessful attempt to have them debate me on the Doctrine of “the resurrection”).

I realized, of course, that you were young and that everything that I was telling you was a contradiction of what you had been told was the Truth by the Christian fundamentalist religious officials.

But, like Morpheus in The Matrix, I did what I did because I had no choice.

I already knew who you were in one of your previous lives (and it was some time later that I came to understand who you were in another of your previous lives); and I simply needed to know, because of our relationship in that previous life, whether, in this life, you could believe the Revelations and Prophecies I had received.

But the lyrics of the following songs:


describe in some detail and quite accurately both what I realized to be the utter hopelessness of my efforts, as well as the consequences of giving you too much information too quickly. (And I have to wonder whether it would be possible for you to believe that information today.)

And, although I don’t remember precisely when I gave you the copy of the Prophecy of August, 1979, you should now be able to recognize, despite your protestations at the time, that the current events in the Middle East are moving quite rapidly toward the fulfillment of that Prophecy...

Although I do have to wonder whether any of this makes any difference at all, and whether I will even see you again in this life to explain to you what I have so desperately wanted to explain this past 29 years.

In any case, as stated in the opening passages of the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls (written by Jesus), [Nothing] is done [without Thee] and nothing is known unless Thou desire it.”

And, God Willing, perhaps things will be different in our future lives.


Michael (Chapter 12, verse 1 of the Book of Daniel, Sura 2, verse 98 of the Quran, Column XVII of the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light & Chapter 3, verse 12 of the Revelation of John) for:

Isaac-->the apostle John-->Robin (1986) (4th Church)


No comments: