E-Mail To An Ultra-Orthodox Rabbi
Thanks so much for your prompt reply, [name deleted].
But perhaps I have not made myself clear on such a complicated series of subjects.
And please bear with me because this is a long and complicated reply, but crucial to the preservation of this civilization:
In late 1974, I was preparing to go to graduate school in the History and Philosophy of Science, my principal areas of investigation and research being physics and philosophy; while my reading for ‘entertainment’ consisted of the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
In other words, I had no interest whatsoever in theology or religion or Prophecy; my ‘first love’ being scientific truth and philosophy.
And in the midst of these studies, I received a Vision which is referred to as the “Tree of Life” in Genesis 3:24; the “sidrah tree”, the “Night of Qadr” and the “Night Journey” in the Quran; and the Vision of the “Son of man” by Ezekiel, Daniel, Jesus and John (and Mary in the Gospel of Mary found at Nag Hammadi, Egypt). (Some 20 years of research was required for me to establish the identity between these terms.)
A month later, I received a horrifying Vision of world-wide destruction; and, approximately a year later, I received the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the revelation of the memories of previous lives.
And that would have been the end of the story, except for the fact that a co-worker at a hospital where I was working—an Eastern Orthodox priest—happened to be reading Chapter 12, verse 1 of the Book of Daniel, and I looked over his shoulder while he was reading. And, Michael being the name on my birth certificate, it immediately became clear to me that the horrifying Vision that I had received almost a year and a half before was a Vision of the coming “time of trouble”; although, until that time, I had no context for understanding that Vision.
So, for the past 40 years, I have been trying to warn people of that Vision (and another Prophecy that I received in August, 1979) as well as the Truth about the Doctrine of “the resurrection” and the Vision of the “Son of man”.
But this Message has been viciously rejected by every monotheistic religious ‘authority’ I have contacted and censored by all the media.
So to address the points you made in your e-mail:
1) The whole concept of an ‘afterlife’ in Judaism, Christianity and Islam relies upon the secular-philosophical concept of a metaphysical ‘soul’ which exists in that metaphysical ‘space’; something that is emphatically NOT in the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Jesus or Mohammed. (In other words, your statement that, “In the Judaism that I know, there is an afterlife where most of the pain and pleasure that results from our actions in this world are felt” is a specific, flagrant, and inescapable VIOLATION of the Torah, which insists that ALL rewards and punishment—see Deuteronomy 28—are received in THIS world.)
2) Once a person directly receives memories of previous lives—this is what Jesus described figuratively as the “angels in heaven” in his reply to the Sadducees—it then becomes clear that any ‘afterlife’ is, instead, the next life when that person is ‘raised from the dead’; something the Buddhists call ‘rebirth’. (This is specifically implied in Deuteronomy 28, and is crucial to understanding that the Islamic doctrine of “the houris” is a lie).
3) When a person receives the revelation of the memories of previous lives and the Revelation of the Memory of Creation, the world is COMPLETELY changed because there is a fundamental change in the individual’s consciousness (as I have explained in some detail in Towards A New Paradigm of Consciousness:
4) Now, with regards to the term ‘god of the dead’: According to the Torah, Jews are to worship the God of the living. But the belief in an after-death metaphysical existence signifies the worship of the god that rules in that metaphysical ‘space’—that is, the ‘god of the dead’—rather than the God of the living that Rules the physical Creation.
This is why Jesus had to be ‘eliminated’: the Pharisees (and writers of the Talmud) taught ‘bodies coming out of graves’—that is, they worshiped the ‘god of the dead’—in opposition to Jesus, who taught “the resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’.
In other words, the belief in an ‘afterlife’, metaphysical existence of rewards and punishments (see Christianity, especially) is no LESS idolatrous than the belief in the ‘Jewish’ state of Israel.
5) So, the issue now is that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’ are all contradicting their fundamental Revelations—that is, the Revelation of “the resurrection” and the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the “Son of man”—and that it is these lies and errors of Jewish, Christian and Muslim theology which are pushing this civilization into the horrors of the “time of trouble such as never was a nation” Prophesied by Daniel.
Thus, the reason for all of my writings over the past 40 years, and the reason I have written to you in the first place, has been for the purpose of diminishing the horrors and bloodshed of the coming “time of trouble” by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’ returning to their fundamental Revelations.
The question for you being, of course, whether I am telling the Truth.
And, by the way, I am also available to discuss these issues over Skype, if you are interested.