Follow by Email

Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Gaza Mother’s Motivation
For Refusing to Evacuate


The following article mentions only three possible motivations for the residents of Gaza who ignore Israel’s warnings to evacuate their homes:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4544412,00.html :

1) They don’t believe that the Israeli Air Force will attack;

2) They don’t believe that the Israeli Air Force will attack a civilian target (in other words, they underestimate the EVIL of the Israeli Air Force); and,

3) They are afraid of Hamas, who has warned them not to evacuate.

So let me suggest a fourth:

I am a mother of four children; I do not agree with Hamas any more than I agree with the Zionists. But I am powerless. I cannot control Hamas and I cannot protect my house from the Zionists.

My home is where I live; where I cook for my husband and children; where my children were conceived; where they first learned to talk, and where they play and study their lessons.

I have never harmed any Zionist, any Israeli, or anyone else for that matter. All I want to do is live in peace without Hamas and without the constant oppression and suffering imposed upon us by the Zionists.

But I am innocent of the evils of Hamas.

I am innocent; even if no one believes me.

The worst crime I have ever committed is bringing children into this world, children who I cannot protect and whose house I cannot prevent from being destroyed.

I simply cannot bear losing my children, or my husband, or my house.

But it seems that, soon, I will lose all of these things...

The only things I have left in a life of unrelenting suffering and sorrow.

I will not leave.

And, if my innocent blood must be on their hands...so be it.

Allah will Avenge me.

That I believe; although I may very well be wrong.


Michael, as Prophesied (Chapter 12, verse 1 of the Book of Daniel; Sura 2, verse 98 of the Quran; Column XVII of the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light; and Chapter 3, verse 12 of the Revelation of John) and

(Seven Women, Seven Churches and Seven Sisters )

Sarah-->Elijah-->Daniel-->John the Baptist-->Mohammed-->Elizabeth for:

Hagar-->the apostle Mary-->Danielle (1982)


Isaac-->the apostle John-->Robin (1986)

Ishmael-->the apostle Peter-->Cindy (1992)

Jacob-->the apostle Thomas-->Linda (1987)

Esau-->the apostle, Judas-->Susan (1970)

Isaiah’s wife-->the apostle James-->Kimberly (2000)

No comments: