Follow by Email

Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Waiting...

In response to:


I wrote:

To the IDIOT editors at the Jerusalem Post:
The United States is an iteration of the alliance of the "king of the South", whereas Syria is an iteration of the alliance of the "king of the North" in the FRACTAL Prophecy of Chapter 11, verses 40-45 of the Book of Daniel.
This does NOT turn out well, as I first told you 33 YEARS ago.
But you were uninterested.
The consequences are described cryptically in Chapter 12, verse 1 of the Book of Daniel.
Michael (as Prophesied)
Oh, by the way, the PSYCHOPATHS of the Neturei Karta can call me an "angel" if they want. But that is only ONE of their MANY Doctrinal errors.

I also wrote:

To the IDIOT Editors of the Jerusalem Post:

I do hope you understand that your censorship and suppression of the Revelations and Prophecies that I sent you more than 33 YEARS ago makes you morally RESPONSIBLE for the bloodshed that has occurred in the Middle East since that time.

You DO understand that, do you not?

Michael

No comments: